Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Love~

Its Been some time that i have post Something.. My blogs dead yeah i know..Now im going to resurrect it !
Ive Pass my O levels and now In Nanyang Polytechnic! Im doing Mechatronic Engineering (1st year)

I am Attach to this wonderful Girl That though me the real meaning Of Love .. Yes i have been into ther relationships but this will last forever and eternity,with the blessings of Allah S.W.T =)
Its have been 1 year and 1 month together, Her Name Is Armiza Sahira Binte Jabri .
She is not the perfect type of girl that i always wanted but she is the girl that fufills my my heart as a future wife. Today, She just Flew Off to UK, for 2 weeks and 4 days. Sadness fills my heart after she hugs me and left for her flight at 9 am (local Time) . I wonder what she is doing now. I hope She Reaches there safely.Im worried about her..=/ No matter what i have to stay Strong.I love you From The Bottom of my heart with Allah`s Permission =)

I will always Remeber you as this quote says "there is no others". <3

Walaikumsalam my love,
ill be waiting ur call or msg from UK. =(
 


                                                                                                                     
I am waiting for you everyday my love.