Saturday, January 2, 2010

The New Year 2010

Asalamualaikum

ELLo..TO ALL..
so long i nvr use the sey..cause my com break down....zzzzzzzzzzz.....
so...what i do when the "NEW YEAR" comes...i went to east coast beach and went fishing on the bedok jeti....at first ,there were not much ppl...around 1hr before 2010...the bridge suddenly is full..and soo NOISY..how to fish tell me!!!>:)
Btw i went with my father,my bro,my cousin and with my father`s fwen son ..>:)the ships at sea fires out red flare.We watched the fireworks when it is around 12 midnite.... it was soo cool.
But still no fish...we fish,fish and fish till the next morning..and still no fish...SOO fed up..zzzzzzzzzzz

Soo tt`s wat i do during the count down..>:)
BTW i`ve Updated ard..hahahahas...i will only update if there is special occasians only..!!2morow is the first day of school..hahas...Offically sec 4 ard...YEAH!

This is what i do,this is what we do...