Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Daes Nvr End

Assalamualaikum!!!!
ELLO!!!
Long time i nvr write on my blog...hahas!!!EXAMZZ are over!!!
YAHOO!!!!
Last week 3 days 2 nite with only 1 hour slepp..cause working....on Doing the Deco of a wedding and Rewang..Friday till Sunday..at last Monday did`nt go to school...Sick..hehex!!
COOL TAU!!
Then on wednesday Got Challenge Quest ...Do push-up ,sit-up,1 km run and M.O.C....After TT EAST WINS!!!!HAHAS..who participate ..ME ,ZAki,Sean And Ke tian...
This coming Sunday i`m going to mount ophir !!!!
It`s Soo Cool..!!!!!Can`t wait...
23-26 got my AI Freestyle Drill course...
And Bali Trip...
But unluckyly did`nt Get Go Camp Pinnicle!!!SOB!!!
Clash with Bali...
Result..PASSED GOOD MARKS...SOOO HAPPY!!
Till here!!!

Waalaikummussalam!!
I still miss her yet i donno Why...IMY...hope u have`nt faded ur fellings towards me
.....and to my Dearest Minah rwep cous Yana ..hope u r doin quite fine!!